Hair is important with women but quite much of them must face hair loss so, today I will introduce to you vitamins for hair loss in females. Hair loss is a complex process caused by many factors such as heredity, hormones and external factors from the environment. Like skin, hair follicles can also be aging from the inside and outside. Internal aging factors include genetics and epigenetic mechanisms, and external factors such as smoking and ultraviolet light. In some cases, hair loss can be due to the body’s lack of important vitamins that make the hair weak and slow to grow. And now let’s see the first vitamin for hair loss in females.
How to use vitamin E as vitamins for hair loss in females
In addition to make the beauty of the skin, vitamin E has effect on taking care of your hair. Vitamin E is effective in enhancing blood circulation on the scalp, setting an extremely good environmental foundation for hair growth. Also, vitamin E directly affects the structure of the hair fibers to improve the health of each hair and prevent hair loss effectively.
The effect of Vitamin E on the hair:
- Stimulate hair growth with Vitamin E. Vitamin E contains antioxidants that improve the immune system and it has ability to circulate blood to all parts of the body including the scalp. A healthy scalp is the foundation to help your hair grow better.
- Prevent the aging process of hair. When your hair is aging, you can see with the naked eye, the hair looks thinner due to a lot of fallout, black hair turns silver … Aging is caused by oxidation of tissues and antioxidants. Antioxidants, which contained in Vitamin E, helps to prevent this process.
- Strengthen the shine of your hair. Applying the vitamin E oil on your hair regularly keeps your hair more healthy and shiny. You can combine vitamin E oil mixed with some other natural ingredients to massage the hair to achieve the highest efficiency.
- Improve hair become split end. Hair split end is a sign of poor hair health, and if you regularly use chemicals in your hair you will soon notice this. Using vitamin E can help restore the health of the hair and use it in long term can completely solve the problem of split hair. Usage: Combine equal parts of olive oil and coconut oil with a little extra vitamin E and massage evenly hair to reduce split ends on the hair.
The most effective ways to use vitamin E:
- Eat foods rich in vitamin E. Vitamin E is good for all parts of your body, eating is the most effective way to synthesize vitamin E for the body. You can find vitamin E in foods such as green leafy vegetables, radishes, chestnuts, avocados, papaya, vegetable oils … Try to enhance them in the diet you are using.
- Use 20 capsules or more depending on the length of your hair Vitamin E squeezed into oil in a small bowl, use plastic gloves and massage into your hair. Pure Vitamin E is easily adherent, so it is possible to combine extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil during use.
- Use Vitamin E. Buy high-quality vitamin E in the form of essential oils at pharmacies near your home, applying it by gently massaging it on the hair from the toes to the toes. Use a thin brush to gently brush the oil from the legs to the hair. Keep them on your hair for at least 1 hour before shampooing with clean water.
- Use shampoo containing Vitamin E. Wash your hair regularly with this shampoo at least twice a week. Shampoos containing vitamin E are not pure, so they are easy to use and have a cleansing effect as well as a protective film for both hair and scalp.
The product contains vitamin E to supply for your health
Improve” vitamins for hair loss in females “with vitamin B5
Vitamin B5 is not only a stress reliever for the body but it also prevents hair loss in females extremely well. Many people supply vitamin B5 to keep hair stronger. This type of substance will make the hair grow and make hair follicles much stronger than usual.
Vitamin B5, also known as pantothenate, is found in many living cells, an indispensable source of nutrients for the body to stay healthy. It has a very good effect on metabolism, helps the body fight infections, produces neurotransmitters in the brain, and extracts proteins and fats for the body. And this is an essential nutrient to maintain healthy hair follicles, prevent hair loss occurs. More than 95% of hair nutrients coming from the blood, especially the presence of vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) and vitamin H (Biotin) are two indispensable “babies” for the strength of hair. The presence of vitamin B5 is sure to keep your hair healthy, not break and stimulate hair growth. Vitamin B5 deficiency will slow the growth of hair, causing hair loss. Consequently, vitamin B5 supplementation through daily diet is the key to best hair care, helping to prevent hair loss.
You can supply vitamin B5 for your body. Vitamin B5 is soluble in water, abundant in nature and easily lost during processing. Therefore, vitamin B5 supplements should be taken care to avoid loss of nutrients in foods. You can take vitamin B5 supplements through foods such as: eggs, beef, chicken…
The products contain vitamin B5 that good for your health.
Here are two outstanding vitamins helping your hair reduce losing that I recommend to you. I think that it is important to take care of your hair carefully especially hair loss in females. If you have any question, please give comment below. Hope you enjoy this writing.